“Posting” means, but is not limited to, any text, links, images, communications, opinions, data, and any other content any person provides on The Pinnacle from Becker, including, but not limited to discussion boards, blogs, or otherwise. Your use of The Pinnacle from Becker, or any materials or services accessible through it, after a Posting or notification regarding modifications to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of those modifications. Your violation of any of the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your access or use of The Pinnacle from Becker.
Participating in The Pinnacle from Becker
The Pinnacle from Becker is intended to promote the free exchange of information and educational materials between Becker Professional Education and community members. In order to maximize this:
- You may edit, update or remove your profile information at any time by logging into the community and visiting your profile pages or by contacting The Pinnacle from Becker Community Manager.
- Like any community, the postings are most valuable when everyone obeys certain basic guidelines and rules for online behavior. These Terms are presented here to highlight what is expected of you and what you can expect from other participants when using The Pinnacle from Becker.
Users The Pinnacle from Becker are responsible for exercising careful and appropriate judgment in evaluating and taking action based on other participants’ postings on The Pinnacle from Becker, since such postings may reflect significantly different levels of knowledge and experience by participants. Users of the The Pinnacle from Becker agree that Becker Professional Education is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of The Pinnacle from Becker and will not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of their use of any such content. Participants may post hypertext links to content hosted and maintained by third parties. Becker Professional Education has no obligation to monitor these linked sites, and is not responsible for them. Accessing any such linked site is done entirely at the user’s own risk.
Posting to The Pinnacle from Becker
Users of The Pinnacle from Becker agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:
- Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person, such as full name, address, phone number, personal email address
- Spam, such as advertisements for other websites and services, or other commercial solicitation; chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Profanity; material that is libelous, fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, profane, abusive, offensive, threatening, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
- Discussions of illegal activities or providing links to other websites containing such information
- Material which violates any party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights
- Posting, publishing, uploading, reproducing, transmitting or distributing in any way any content belonging to Becker Professional Education
- Posting or transmitting any information or software containing a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other damaging or destructive component
- Posting a link to any information or content that if posted on The Pinnacle from Becker, would constitute a violation of the Terms or of any State or Federal Law
- Repetitive or meaningless postings, postings unrelated to the purpose of The Pinnacle from Becker, excessive cross-posting
- Attacks on any user or entity in such a way as to incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict; creating usernames to attack other users’ identities; impersonating other individuals or falsely representing one’s identity or qualifications
Please Note: Becker Professional Education reserves the right to remove any post deemed inappropriate.
Registration is not required to read the postings on The Pinnacle from Becker; however users must register an account in order to post on The Pinnacle from Becker. You may not use a user name that belongs to or impersonates another person, violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person, is offensive, or that Becker Professional Education rejects for any other reason in its sole discretion. Participants agree that all information provided in a profile is accurate, up to date, and complete, and that it will be kept updated. Becker Professional Education may terminate your account if any of the information provided is found to be inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete.
Becker Professional Education reserves the right to manage the postings on The Pinnacle from Becker to provide an orderly presentation of this information. To effectively manage The Pinnacle from Becker, Becker Professional Education may designate employees or others to act as moderators and administrators for The Pinnacle from Becker. These Moderators are the only representatives of Becker Professional Education authorized to manage The Pinnacle from Becker. Becker Professional Education is not responsible for content provided by any Becker Professional Education employee or instructor who is not designated as a Moderator.
Users are asked to help Becker Professional Education keep The Pinnacle from Becker a valuable and enjoyable information resource for all participants by notifying us of any offending messages or other violations of these Terms. To advise us of such a posting, private message the Community Manager. Repeat offenders will be contacted by email and eventually banned from The Pinnacle from Becker.
Modification and discontinuance of The Pinnacle from Becker
Becker Professional Education reserves the right at any time to delete, modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, The Pinnacle from Becker (or any part of The Pinnacle from Becker, including any postings) with or without notice. Users agree that Becker Professional Education will not be liable to users or third parties for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of The Pinnacle from Becker.
A user’s privileges to utilize or access The Pinnacle from Becker may be terminated by Becker Professional Education immediately and without notice if the user fails to comply with any term or condition of the Terms. Upon such termination, the user must immediately cease accessing or utilizing The Pinnacle from Becker and agree not to re-register or otherwise make use of The Pinnacle from Becker. Furthermore, the user acknowledges that Becker Professional Education reserves the right to take action, technical, legal, or otherwise, to block, nullify, or deny the user’s ability to access The Pinnacle from Becker. The user understands that Becker Professional Education may exercise this right in its sole discretion.